Contact your State and Federal Legislators

Call or write to your federal and state legislators by contacting them at the information provided below. Your voice can make a real difference in Madison and Washington.

Wisconsin State Legislature

Find your Wisconsin State Assembly and Senate Representatives here.

Federal Lawmakers

You can figure out how to contact your Congressional Representatives and Senators here.

You can contact Republican Senator Ron Johnson by emailing him at this link here. You can also contact his senate office in Washington D.C. by phone at (202)-224-5323.

You can contact Democratic Senator Tammy Baldwin by filling out one of the two forms provided on her site here. You can also contact her Washington D.C. office at (202)-224-5653.

Let’s build something together.